Hi, I'm Macil, and I'm a software developer.
I mainly post on Twitter, so if you want to keep up with me, follow me at @macil_tech.
I work on VRChat stuff sometimes. So far I've made one VRChat world with a couple public avatars available. I'm hoping to make a few more worlds sometime, maybe even some game worlds.
Here's a few other little things I've made:
- streamdeck-rustplus, a Stream Deck plugin for controlling smart switches in the game Rust
- Compendium of Lesser Hyperlinks, a page with silly UI experiments
- NonEuclid, a Minecraft server plugin for making impossible overlapping pathways
- react-draggable-list, a React component for making reorderable lists
- react-menu-list, a React library for making dropdown menus
- react-multi-ref, a small utility for managing lists of element refs in React
- I write technical blog posts sometimes, but it's been a while.
- Twitch - I stream casually sometimes, usually while I'm playing Beat Saber. Feel free to hang out and chat when I'm on!
- Discord: Macil#5633
- Matrix: @Macil:matrix.org
- VRChat: I get a lot of random friend requests in-game, so I don't always accept them. Send me a message on Discord first if you want to be added!
- Mastodon (I like the idea of it but I don't use this as much as Twitter honestly)