Hi, I'm Macil, and I'm a software developer.
I've been streaming VR games, mainly Beat Saber, on Twitch lately. Follow me at macil_tech!
I mainly post on Twitter, so if you want to keep up with me, follow me at @macil_tech.
I work on VRChat stuff sometimes. So far I've made one VRChat world with a couple public avatars available. I'm hoping to make a few more worlds sometime, maybe even some game worlds.
Here's a few other little things I've made:
- Compendium of Lesser Hyperlinks, a page with silly UI experiments
- NonEuclid, a Minecraft server plugin for making impossible overlapping pathways
- react-draggable-list, a React component for making reorderable lists
- react-menu-list, a React library for making dropdown menus
- react-multi-ref, a small utility for managing lists of element refs in React
- I write technical blog posts sometimes, but it's been a while.